Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just another Friday night


Well, I just spent another Friday night trying to fix up my house. Finally finished touching up the kitchen cabinets and putting on the new hardware. I think its looking pretty good, but I definitely need to work on my cabinet painting technique, haha. Actually, I hope I never have to paint cabinets again!

After wrapping up for the night, I checked out a few blogs like http://www.theletteredcottage.net/ for some design inspiration. Then I thought, why not start a blog for myself! I may not be a fabulous designer, but it would definitely be fun to track and share all the projects I have attempted in my little "cottage" in Charlotte :)

So, pictures and more stories to come! For now, it's time to get some rest so I can get up early to start working on the kitchen countertops...

No comments:

Post a Comment