I am totally flattered because Megan from Pink to Green gave me the Stylish Blogger Award! It totally made my day that she would even think of me!
After receiving this award you have to pay it forward and follow the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2) Share 7 thing about yourself
3) Award 10 great bloggers that you have RECENTLY discovered
4) Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
So here are the 7 things about myself in no particular order...
(1) Love some red wine and cheese, not only because it's so dang yummy, but because it reminds me of good times hanging out with good friends. Speaking of good times with friends, I can't wait to share with you about a recent craft party where we made book wreaths, so keep your eye out for that!
(2) Target, can't get enough.
(3) Hydrangeas, especially big fluffy white ones, are my favorite flower. Check out this easy and cheap art work I made by taking pictures of the hydrangeas from my yard.
(4) I'm currently obsessed with Ikat fabric - on anything and everything. I recently ordered some pillows from etsy with a red ikat pattern, and my homeade dining room curtains are an ikat pattern too.
(5) I think Starbucks, or any good strong coffee, makes me a better woman, haha.
(6) Love finding good deals at Garage Sales and can't wait for the good weather again so I can get up early on a Saturday morning, grab a cup of coffee (of course), and go treasure hunting. One of my favorite finds is this old vintage suitcase for $1, see it on top of the white coat closet to the right of the art wall?
(7) I have a weird thing for architectural salvaged pieces, especially old shabby corbels like the one above.
Ok, I know I am now supposed to share the love with 10 new blogs I have discovered, but I have to admit that I'm kinda distracted by The Bachelor which is currently on, so I'm going to stick with my top 3 newly found blogs for now :)