Monday, March 15, 2010

Shout Out to The Sleepy Poet!

Just wanted to give a big shout out to one of my favorite places to shop in Charlotte - The Sleepy Poet!!!


They actually put a link to my blog on their website under the Sleepy Friends section since I mentioned them in a recent post, plus you may have noticed them on my "Where to Shop in CLT" list.  I love this place so much that I spent like 80% of this past weekend browsing around this store!  It all started on Saturday when Susan and I decided to go since she had never been there before.  Plus, the boys were watching basketball all day so it was the perfect chance for a girl's shopping day.  We spent over 6 hours there, so long that we had to take a lunch break halfway through, haha!  There was so much stuff we liked that we had to make some tough decisions on what to purchase, here is Susan contemplating some adorable white vases....



Saturday night, I couldn't stop thinking about a couple of the items I saw, but did not buy... so I dragged Alvin with me to go get them on Sunday - which turned into another couple of hours at the store because you can't help but see new stuff every time you go.  Anyway, I can't wait to share with you all the fun things I got, so stay tuned for more on that!  Here is a sneak peak...



Also, I noticed today that there are some other great blogs posted under the Sleepy Friends section of their website including Junk Market Style, which then led me to the Artsy Fartsy blog (one of my favorite vendors at Sleepy Poet), which then led me to the Gibson Mill Depot - another huge antique warehouse full of vendors, just outside of CLT in Concord!!!  This could be dangerous :)

1 comment: